1. Create a channel for stream announcements if you haven't already.
2. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
3. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Streamcord.
4. Allow Streamcord to have the following permissions in the channel:
Use External Emoji
Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles
5. Click "Save changes".
1. Visit your server's dashboard page.
2. Click "Add notification".
3. Complete the form on the page:
Fill in the streamer's name, the Discord channel where you want the notification to be sent to, and a custom message.
Check the box labelled "Use Spyglass".
Click the "Add notification" button at the bottom of the page.