1. Create a channel for stream announcements if you haven't already.
2. Edit your channel's settings, and go to the "Permissions" tab.
3. From the "Roles/Members" selection, add Streamcord.
4. Allow Streamcord to have the following permissions in the channel:
Use External Emoji
Mention @everyone, @here, and All Roles
5. Click "Save changes".
1. Go to https://dash.streamcord.io/ in your browser.
2. Log in with Discord.
3. Choose your server from the list.
4. Under the "Stream notifications" section, click "Add notification".
5. Fill in the streamer's name, choose your announcement channel, and type a custom message. In this example, we're adding a notification for summit1g in the #live-streams channel.
6. Click the "Add notification" button.
Did you know that Streamcord can do more than just what we covered in this article?
Spyglass supports extra features like stream end messages.
You can also spice up your notification message with variables.
Having trouble getting your notification to work? Follow these steps to troubleshoot and solve some common issues:
You can also join our Discord server to get extra help.