1. Create a role to be added to members when they go live. For example, you could call it "Now Live" or "Streaming on Twitch".
2. Drag the Streamcord role to the top of your server's role list. If you don't want it to be at the very top, drag it above your live role.
3. Give Streamcord the Manage Roles permission.
4. Click "Save changes".
1. Go to https://dash.streamcord.io/ in your browser.
2. Log in with Discord.
3. Choose your server from the list.
4. Select the "Live Role" tab.
5. Under the "Live Role" section, open the "Live role" dropdown and select the role you made earlier.
6. Click "Update settings".
Note that it may take some time for Streamcord to update roles for some members. If you set up Live Role while someone is actively streaming, the role will not be added until they start another stream.
You can set up a filter role to control who will receive the live role when they stream. The filter role will act as a whitelist.
1. Create another role to act as the filter, or use an existing role.
2. Go to the Live Role tab on your server's page on the dashboard.
3. Under the "Filter role" dropdown, select your filter role.
4. Click "Update settings".